Re: Hackathon concept and deliverables - request for comment

Elias Sebastian Azzi

Hello,

I had read your vision couple of months ago. It is great to see you diving into action with this hackathon.

While I am reading - on a 15-hour-long train ride -  the “assigned literature” about RDF, SPARQL, Linked Data, your email made me realise that I also should re-read and get familiar with the BONSAI ontology set (https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/bonsai/wiki/Data-Storage & https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/bonsai/wiki/Data-Integration; anything more specific?)

/Elias