BEP-0001 BONSAI (BEP) Enhancement Proposal Template #bep0001

Michele De Rosa

The following #BEP0001 is a discussion on the BEP-0001 BONSAI (BEP) Enhancement Proposal Template.

Thanks to the authors for the initiative. To brake the ice, I propose that a default time for discussion is set and mentioned in the template. A default time could be 3 weeks from the publication of the BEP.

The editor could modify (extend or shorten) the time depending on specific needs or the activity and liveliness of the discussion.

I would also like to read in the template a short description for the procedure to actually implement/reject modifications to the proposals (such as the one above, as an example).

Michele