#reproduciblemodels working group - getting organized #reproduciblemodels

Dear Brandon, Carlos, Massimo, Miguel

I think we have a good foundation on which to make specific technical recommendations during the hackathon. Brandon, would you agree to be the coordinator for this working group? If so, please put in a basic group description as requested in https://bonsai.groups.io/g/hackathon2019/message/105. I think you can use your best judgment as to the deliverable, we can always change this later if need be.

If you think it would be useful, we can schedule a videoconference this/next week to discuss. If so, please set the agenda.