Re: #reproduciblemodels working group - getting organized #reproduciblemodels

Hey-

The agenda was set up before any of the working groups was formed, and
will be substantially revised, based mostly on the the information
supplied by the working group coordinators :) So it would be good to
have a sense of what to expect and how long it would reasonably take
before the hackathon start.

Maybe setting up a call with everyone would help?

-C

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 01:05, Brandon Kuczenski <bkuczenski@...> wrote:

Chris,
Yes, I agree to coordinate this working group. I will do a turn on this hopefully before you all get started Wednesday morning. I will add a group description to the README and will create a new repo and add Carlos, Massimo, and Miguel as contributors. I will also consider a possible agenda for a kickoff call.

-Brandon
--
Chris Mutel