Re: #correspondencetables - what needs to be done? #correspondencetables

Michele De Rosa

Thank you Miguel for starting this hashtag and thanks Chris and Brandon for the inputs.

This discussion seems the right place to kick start the Group on Correspondence tables

I have just created a new directory on GitHub for the work of this sub-group. The link to this discussion is mentioned in the Readme file.

I am currently working on the deliverable I listed under "Before the Hackathon". You will see the updates in the folder soon.

Suggestions and contributions are as always very welcome :)

Mic