Re: #correspondencetables - what needs to be done? #correspondencetables

After some reflection, Brandon's approach is much more sensible than mine.

We would then need to either generate a preliminary vocabulary
ourselves, or get one from the #ontology folks.

Do we know all possible verbs we want to include? For example, in 1-N
mappings do we have a verb for the "default" option?

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 14:49, <michele.derosa@bonsai.uno> wrote:

Thank you Miguel for starting this hashtag and thanks Chris and Brandon for the inputs.

This discussion seems the right place to kick start the Group on Correspondence tables.

I have just created a new directory on GitHub for the work of this sub-group. The link to this discussion is mentioned in the Readme file.

I am currently working on the deliverable I listed under "Before the Hackathon". You will see the updates in the folder soon.

Suggestions and contributions are as always very welcome :)

Mic

--
Chris Mutel