Re: #reproduciblemodels working group - getting organized #reproduciblemodels

Miguel Fernández Astudillo

Dear all

I am  also available today although from 13pm “GMT-4” (I think 10 am pacific time), although talking today may be a bit of a stretch.

Otherwise at any time next week at “CET times” (not before 8am CET please !)

Best

Miguel F. Ast.