Re: #reproduciblemodels working group - getting organized #reproduciblemodels

Brandon Kuczenski

Hey folks,
I can probably make 5pm tomorrow (9am tomorrow). 5:30 is also fine but I am sensitive to the hungry kids. I can also do pretty much any time later than 5pm so let me know if something else is better.

Here's a zoom link-

Brandon Kuczenski is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: reproducibility group

Time: Mar 18, 2019 9:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/222361622

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,222361622# US (San Jose)

+16468769923,,222361622# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 222 361 622

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/awvzew4J

Join by SIP

222361622@...

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 12:25 AM <miguel.astudillo@...> wrote:

For me 5.30 is fine, let's see if Brandon can make it.

Best, Miguel

From: <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of "Carlos David Gaete via Groups.Io" <cdgaete@...>
Date: Friday, 15 March 2019 at 15.23
To: "hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io" <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io>

Hi all,

It would be best for me next week. Monday, Tuesday...

I think we can meet after  5pm CET so that Brandon can join us. So I propose Monday 5:30pm CET

Regards

Carlos

--
Brandon Kuczenski, Ph.D.
Associate Researcher

University of California at Santa Barbara
Institute for Social, Behavioral, and Economic Research
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-5131

email: bkuczenski@...