Massimo Pizzol

Thanks Brandon

>>> a flow is not an input or an output- it has to be both.

I completely agree, and this is what I was trying to write as well. In my understanding a “flow” object is not an input or output in absolute terms but only in relative terms, i.e. in relation to another “activity” object. Therefore, using the predicates “IsInputof” and “IsOutputof” seems to me an appropriate and sufficient way to express this relationship while I don’t think we should use of the “Input” and “output” subclasses for the reasons previously outlined (not fully correct, redundant, inconsistent).

BR