Re: #correspondencetables - what needs to be done? #correspondencetables

Stefano Merciai

Hi all,

I just want to let you know that the latest version of Exiobase multi-regional hybrid tables, i.e. v3.3.17, is on exiobase.eu

I have changed the labels of the HIOT product classification in order to improve the consistency with HSUTs. I will soon upload the correspondence table on Github. Unless big issues, the final format should be that one. Then, if you want, I can add other data.

Best,

Stefano

On 15/03/2019 14:38, Tiago Morais wrote:

Hi all,

I already finished the correspondence between v3 and v2 of exiobase, but I’m not authorize to upload in the github. Thus, I attached the file year.

Meanwhile, I will also start to work on the point 3 from Chris’s list.

--
Best,
S.