Re: #bentso Bentso model development plans #bentso

Miguel Fernández Astudillo

Hello all

It is not very clear to me how the bentso model is interacting with other pieces of the puzzle.

For example, if we would like to modify the capacity factors of power plants of European countries in Exiobase based on bentso. Would that be possible ?

Is it the objective to test how to add new sources of data to an existing database levering the advantage of being stored using the same schema?

Best,

Miguel (Astudillo)