Re: #correspondencetables - what needs to be done? #correspondencetables

Stefano Merciai

Hi all,

I just checked the correspondence between Exiobase v2 and Nace Rev.2 and I've noticed that some sectors of the Nace Rev.2 were not included in the table. This means that the table was not exhaustive. Is there any reason for that?

However, I have uploaded a new version with suffix v2 but I did not check all the sectors. I think we will need some cross-check later on.

Best,

Stefano

On 20/03/2019 17:53, Stefano Merciai via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Jacob,

I have this old file I used to convert Exiobase HSUTs extension into a Simapro format.

Best,

Stefano

On 20/03/2019 17:04, arthur.jakobs@... wrote:
Hi,

I started on the correspondence between the elementary flows of ecoinvent and exiobase. Is anyone aware of any classification scheme for the exiobase resources and emissions?
Or should they be manually mapped on the names?

@Stefano: are there such concordances available for exiobase? I got a bunch of concordances from Konstantin Stadler but non on the environmental flows.

@Tiago: How did you go about this?

Thanks,
Arthur