Re: Hackthon management/software development philosophy

tomas Navarrete

under the SCRUM methodology, we would also need a product owner: someone capable of prioritizing the user stories / tasks

"Bo Weidema" ---02/25/2019 09:58:03 AM---My skills are probably best suited for working on the formalisation of the ontology, as outlined by

From: "Bo Weidema" <bo.weidema@...>
To: hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io
Date: 02/25/2019 09:58 AM
Subject: Re: [hackathon2019] Hackthon management/software development philosophy
Sent by: hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io

My skills are probably best suited for working on the formalisation of the ontology, as outlined by Matteo.

Bo

Den 2019-02-25 kl. 09.33 skrev tomas Navarrete:

    - Now that the list of participants a bit more "stable", I suggest we start identifying skills and interests so that we can create teams (and eventually make them responsible for the user stories)