How does the ontology group support the correspondence table group #ontology #rdf #correspondencetables

Agneta

I am not very clear on how we could support each other. Perhaps you can provide a clearer description

What I understand is the correspondence table ( currently in xls format) should be converted into an rdf format. So we have to see how the current xls files containing correspondence tables fits into our ontology? If this is the case I still find it quite challenging as many of the columns in the correspondence tables just refer to some codes, which are just codes of certain activities labels of which are provided in another column. So are these just qualitative flow properties?

Regards

Agneta