From: <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of "miguel.astudillo via Groups.Io" <miguel.astudillo@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 11.35
To: "hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io" <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [hackathon2019] #correspondencetables header format

Dear all

For consistency I think we should specify a bit more the format of the final tables

Separator: I’d propose “,”

null values: An empty value seems reasonable to me, but I do not have a strong preference.

Header: just one row, the first one

That should help the parser later on. What do you think?

Miguel