Re: Hackathon communication programs

Bo Weidema

Hmm, no so promising:

screen dump
Den 2019-02-25 kl. 15.16 skrev Chris Mutel:

The people have spoken! You can see the results of the communication survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uFFdmb4VY9DMr5IyQQu3u33y3I96qTPtBh0CufeyEfY/edit?usp=sharing

For *chatting*, we will use Slack. Here is the invitation link: https://join.slack.com/t/bonsai-open/shared_invite/enQtNTYwMzA2OTQ1MzgxLWY3YTJmMGJkMmVhNzMzOTg5YmVkOGVlY2Y0MWI0NzU4MTliMWFjM2M0NzhjN2NkY2ZmOTM5ZDkxYjYxOGM2MDY. Note: Even if you already have a Slack account, each channel requires a new password. Please join Slack, and leave a message in the hackathon-2019 channel to let us know that you can connect.

For video conferences, we will use Zoom.us. We will send out several test invitations to make sure everyone can connect successfully before the hackathon (Bo, do we have a paid plan?).