Call for data: what's missing?

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi all,
I would like to try and import all the data in the triple-store in their dedicated graphs.
I will for sure start with the contents of the /rdf repository ( have you all updated the metadata at the beginning of the file? If you are not sure, let me know and I'll help you)

I was trying to understand what other pieces are missing. Is the bentso? Or the arborist? What about exiobase data?
This could also be a good task for testing the "reproducibility" of the work.

Please let me know what are your thoughts.

Thanks,