Re: Call for data: what's missing?

Carlos David Gaete <cdgaete@...>

Hi Matteo,

here you will find the bentso data:

I recommend you to have a look at the following files:

bentso_generation_2016_without_subtracting_PHS.csv
bentso_generation_2017_without_subtracting_PHS.csv
bentso_generation_2018_without_subtracting_PHS.csv
trade_2016.csv
trade_2017.csv
trade_2018.csv

These files represent annual electricity generated by technology and country, and annual trade of electricity. The title says 'without subtracting phs' that means no optimization has been applied to this data. The data in these files are without any processing (only hourly electricity aggregated to annual), that is to say, collected from ENTSO-e API and organized in the required format for RDF.

Please, make a double check with Chris, since he has been also working on this.

Best,
Carlos

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 20:58, Matteo Lissandrini (AAU) <matteo@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to try and import all the data in the triple-store in their dedicated graphs.
I will for sure start with the contents of the /rdf repository ( have you all updated the metadata at the beginning of the file? If you are not sure, let me know and I'll help you)

I was trying to understand what other pieces are missing. Is the bentso? Or the arborist? What about exiobase data?
This could also be a good task for testing the "reproducibility" of the work.

Please let me know what are your thoughts.

Thanks,