Re: Request for help: Python library skeleton

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 09:33, Matteo Lissandrini (AAU) <matteo@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

a couple of questions:
what is this python skeleton for?
A module, an app, a web-app?
A normal library, with an optional command-line executable. The idea
is to have a common base, and also to make it easy for people who
aren't used to packaging to get up and running quickly. I have added
some basic stuff this morning.

I guess there may be multiple modules produced in the project for addressing distinct needs, shouldn't this decision be based on those considerations?

Also, I see a reference to pyhoe: last commit was ~7 years ago and has only 10 stars on github, is this a solid project for which to require a dependency?
Not a dependency, just an example of what a skeleton could look like :)

Thanks,

Chris Mutel
Technology Assessment Group, LEA
Paul Scherrer Institut