Re: #correspondencetables : from raw to triplets #correspondencetables

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi Chris,
have you checked the very useful examples here:

In general let's use subsclass of and rdf:type when we know it is a subset or an instance of, and let's use skos for "fuzzy" concepts.

ActivityType are classes, so you can say that something is a subclass of a specific activity type.

I'm not sure what should be just "Nuclear" in your model.

About automatic tools, usually they introduce uncertainty, but above all, they require an initial ground truth, otherwise we cannot understand if they are doing what we want them to do.

We do not have a first full version of the BONSAI data and system, trying to address automatic data cleaning &co. is more likely to introduce noise and slow down the project.
So I would say, let's get done with a MVP (minimum viable product) with some manual work that assures the highest quality and control (we can limit to just a portion of the tables).
Later on I will be happy to help you investigate more automatic tools, but I would say to do this when we will be able to compare to something we know to be right.

Cheers,
Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini