[Hackathon] Schedule for regular follow up meetings #poll #followup #schedule #vote

Agneta

Hi everyone

It would be great if we have our follow up meetings scheduled in advance. It would be great if most of us could join in for a short 30 - 40 minute meeting to discuss the progress or challenges of their working group.

Until now we were either having our meetings on Friday evenings (or as otherwise decided on slack). It might have been difficult for everyone to participate . I have created a poll to understand which day (and time) is most suitable for everyone to participate.

Once determined, it will be easier to send meeting invitations in advance.

Thanks

Agneta

Results

See Who Responded