Hackathon report inputs

Agneta

Hi all

I am trying to develop a summary report of the Hackathon. I have just sent an overleaf link to all hackathon participants to kindly update it with a short summary of the tasks completed during/ after the hackathon in your respective working group with links to the respective repositories.

I would also like you to add the challenges you have faced in the respective tasks, because of which the task might be stalled. By the end, I hope this summary would be useful to reflect on where we are and communicate our work to others (in the form of a publication for the IJLCA). As discussed previously all hackathon participants will be authors for this summary report, hence please flood in with inputs and reviews.

P.S. Also please do add you institute details alongside the author names.

Hope you are all having a good summer!

Agneta