Re: Hackathon logistics

Tom

I am interested in booking a shared apartment if anyone else is too?
This search shows some 3+ bedroom options within a ~10 minute walk of the hackathon location. We could get a nice place with a private bedroom each, for significantly under the 100 €/person/day budget. I'm happy to arrange the booking etc. and would like to stay until Saturday (for a relaxed check-out without encroaching on hackathon time, and to enjoy Barcelona Friday eve).
Please reply if you're interested, with preferences/requirements (or absence of them) if possible. I suggest this Friday (March 1) as the deadline for booking, to ensure we get a good place.