From: hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tiago Morais
Sent: 02 March 2019 14:35
To: hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [hackathon2019] Weekly Q&A with Chris

Dear all,

This is a great ideia!

Unfortunately I also missed yesterday’s zoom call.

As Massimo mentioned, would be very nice have a quick summary.

Regards

Tiago

--
Tiago G. Morais
Instituto Superior Técnico - Universidade de Lisboa/University of Lisbon
From: <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of "Chris Mutel via Groups.Io" <cmutel@...>
Date: Friday, 1 March 2019 at 12.22
To: "hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io" <hackathon2019@bonsai.groups.io>
Subject: [hackathon2019] Weekly Q&A with Chris

Dear all-

I have scheduled a weekly Q&A session with myself for any questions or comments you might have at whatever stage your group is at. It will be every Friday at 15:00-15:30 CET, starting today, until the hackathon (i.e. 4 times).

If you haven't used Zoom before, this is a chance to test it out before the hackathon starts.

-Chris

Chris Mutel is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: BONSAI Q&A

Time: Mar 1, 2019 3:00 PM Zurich

        Every week on Fri, 4 occurrence(s)

        Mar 1, 2019 3:00 PM