Re: IT requirements for the hackathon

Bo Weidema

I am sorry to say that we have not had sufficient funding to rent a fully equipped IT-lab. We will have to work with our laptops.

Best regards

Bo

Den 2019-03-02 kl. 11.14 skrev Tom:

Is it reasonable to assume that all participants are bringing laptops? I guess so.
Personally, I dislike working on just a laptop, hunched over. I am more productive and healthy when plugged into a proper workstation, with a monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Is this type of hardware potentially available at the rented hackathon space? Packing our personal equipment into a suitcase is possible, but not ideal if there are appropriate alternatives there.