#bentso Bentso model development plans #bentso

This message is for those who signed up for the bentso model development group; if this isn't you, you can mute the #bentso hashtag.

I have added a project board here: https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/bentso/projects/1, and am working on getting the library foundation set up. You are welcome to help (contact me bilaterally), but as you are all signed up for several projects, I think it is easiest if I do this before the hackathon, as I have it all in my head.

Before the hackathon, I will prepare the fundamentals: reading the ENTSO-E API. However, it is important that you apply for an API key now, as it can take some time if you are unlucky. Instructions are here: https://entsoe.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000153663-Restful-API-first-steps-general-info-. You should test your key after you get it.