Agneta

Hi

Thanks for this message Bo.

Actually I am currently working on points 3a and 3b,- Using existing LCA ontology ( based on BONSAI wiki and Kuczenski et al (2016)) as a starting point to develop an RDF schema .

So I am not entirely sure if there is much difference between the groups BONSAI ontology and an RDF framework.
Anyway, I am also developing a dummies guide to RDF and RDF schema for LCA practitioners.

Group members we have a meeting scheduled on Friday 8th March 10 AM so please let me know if you are interested in joining.

Regards

Agneta