Elias Sebastian Azzi

3) Decide on namespacing for the part of the ontology that is BONSAI-specific (i.e., which does not reside elsewhere): Suggestion to use purl.org - or bonsai.org - any other suggestions or arguments for one or the other?

I don't have any good pros and cons. Purl seems to be safest option in the long term?
- Bonsai: + enough for the hackaton;
- Purl: + good in the long-term, when bonsai becomes public; - someone needs to create an account

http://purl.org/linked-data/bonsai# is available

3a) Create a "proper" ontology definition, based on the content of https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/bonsai/wiki/Data-Storage#specify-minimum-core-data-and-metadata-formats - in the form of a picture like the one in the "minimal ontology pattern". Matteo suggests to use the vocabs QB and/or QB4OLAP for this. This also implies the creation of initial classifications for activities and flow-objects (including biosphere flows) as per https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/bonsai/wiki/Data%20Integration#classifications-and-correspondence-tables - ensuring that we also include metadata for our testbench EXIOBASE dataset.

Do we need to include in the ontology some of the thoughts you brought up in Weidema, B. P. et al. (2018) ‘On the boundary between economy and environment in life cycle assessment’, The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 23(9), pp. 1839–1846. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11367-017-1398-4