Den 2019-03-07 kl. 02.19 skrev Elias Sebastian Azzi:

3) Decide on namespacing for the part of the ontology that is BONSAI-specific (i.e., which does not reside elsewhere): Suggestion to use purl.org - or bonsai.org - any other suggestions or arguments for one or the other?

I don't have any good pros and cons. Purl seems to be safest option in the long term?
- Bonsai: + enough for the hackaton;
- Purl: + good in the long-term, when bonsai becomes public; - someone needs to create an account

http://purl.org/linked-data/bonsai# is available

Makes sense. I will create an account.

Do we need to include in the ontology some of the thoughts you brought up in Weidema, B. P. et al. (2018) ‘On the boundary between economy and environment in life cycle assessment’, The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 23(9), pp. 1839–1846. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11367-017-1398-4

I think the definitions of "activities" and "flow-objects" are broad enough to cover both economy and environment, so this rather comes down to be a question of making the actual classification within each of these two dimensions complete enough.

Best regards