On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 14:14, Agneta <agneta.20@gmail.com> wrote:
1. I personally find the terms ‘Flow’ and ‘Flow object’ interchangeable and hence confusing. Is there a consensus on the use of ‘Flow object’ instead of ‘Flow’? I would need some clarity on this.
The problem is that "flow" can be a verb or a noun - we want to make
sure people use it as a noun, hence "object."

2. I don’t understand why Input and Output should be separate subclasses of a flow? Instead I would think of this as a flow property, in which the flow instances are input and output. After all every flow is either an output or an input. Similarly reference flow is also a flow property, not a subClass.
+1

3. To follow up the question on adding an ‘Agent’ to the existing schema. An ‘Agent’ is defined as ‘one who performs the activity’. For example – Coal power plant (agent) generates electricity (activity). This adds the advantage for defining stocks, as an agent usually invests on stocks such as infrastructure or machinery. So in my understanding we need to add Agent as another class. Ofcourse the agent has properties like – location
The working example should have a model of how we can store data
related to the coal plant (e.g. capacity, year built), as well as the
operator of the coal plant, which is what I would have thought of when
I hear the term "agent."