Michele De Rosa

On the topic bu also as a general comment - I would suggest to distinguish them not only to make clear that the "Carbon dioxide" is an emission (in the example made) but also to make more intuitive for users (LCA and beyond).

The Contra of the "Classic solution" may also be easier to address.

Ultimately, we want the ontology to be user-friendly both to avoid confusions and to make the BONSAI solutions spread fast.

Similarly, referring to the earlier posts, couldn't we refer to the "Flow-object" as a "Flowing-object" or something like that, easier to grasp for who isn't an insider?

Michele