Topics

BEFORE MONDAY: Dietary requirements for participants with #physical presence in Barcelona #physical

Bo Weidema

Default is omnivourous. That is why I ask.

Bo

Den 2019-03-08 kl. 09.38 skrev Tom:

Could you confirm please if the food will be vegetarian by default? Thanks!

Stefano Merciai

Hi Bo,

Unfortunately I am still gluten intolerant. Thank you!

Best,

Stefano

On 07/03/2019 16:26, Bo Weidema wrote:

Hi, all those of you who will be in Barcelona physically (#physical),

If you have special dietary requirements, please indicating those in a private mail to me (see the option below - no need to make that public :-)) before Monday 11th, please.

Best regards

Bo (Your #physical host in Barcelona)

--
Best,