Topics

#bentso Bentso model development plans #bentso

This message is for those who signed up for the bentso model development group; if this isn't you, you can mute the #bentso hashtag.

I have added a project board here: https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/bentso/projects/1, and am working on getting the library foundation set up. You are welcome to help (contact me bilaterally), but as you are all signed up for several projects, I think it is easiest if I do this before the hackathon, as I have it all in my head.

Before the hackathon, I will prepare the fundamentals: reading the ENTSO-E API. However, it is important that you apply for an API key now, as it can take some time if you are unlucky. Instructions are here: https://entsoe.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000153663-Restful-API-first-steps-general-info-. You should test your key after you get it.

Elias Sebastian Azzi

Account created, here https://transparency.entsoe.eu/homepageLogin
And API key requested by mail.

This done; I am not sure to be able to contribute more than that for now.

Miguel Fernández Astudillo

Hello all

It is not very clear to me how the bentso model is interacting with other pieces of the puzzle.

For example, if we would like to modify the capacity factors of power plants of European countries in Exiobase based on bentso. Would that be possible ?

Is it the objective to test how to add new sources of data to an existing database levering the advantage of being stored using the same schema?

Best,

Miguel (Astudillo)