Topics

#rdf #exiobase #rdfconversion #rdf #rdfconversion #exiobase

Agneta

Dear allĀ

Could you please let me know if we have the Exiobase data (HSUT) in RDF format yet ? We have a request for the data from the computer science dept in AAU, who might be further involved in the project.
It would be great if we could have an overview of the current state of the database. We might be able to get additional support for coding tasks from the University.

Kind regards

Agneta

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi all,

I was curious about this as well.
My understanding was that we have all the "metadata" about the type of the flow objects, the activity types, and so on, so now we just need the python to extract the actual numbers, isn't it?

Thanks,
Matteo