Topics

Task in the Ontology development #ontology

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi all,
I've created issues for all the tasks that we have now on github

https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/BONSAI-ontology-RDF-framework/issues

For each task we can use the issue discussion, comment on it,  and activities related to each task should refer to it.

The first outcome are about the formalization of the RDF Schema in TTL (#4) and this depends on having the prefix for the BONSAI vocabulary (#3 ) .

Cheers,
Matteo

mmremolona@...

Hi all,

Is property relation included in current objectives? I was thinking it could be a flow-object divided by a flow-object but this might be too simplistic as the scaling might not be correct in the dataset. But perhaps a simple correction via a multiplier would work?

Miguel Remolona

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

This is something we need to add, see  #6

I remember I've seen some "equation/functional" relation in the SIO ontology for instance