Topics

Updating the hackathon agenda

Dear all-

It is clear that we need to update the agenda, as we have split into working groups with different competencies, and I expect these groups to stick more or less together in Barcelona. I am therefore asking for your ideas, modifications, and wishes for the hackathon agenda. Let your creativity flow!

So far, it seems to me like we will need an intro on Monday morning; and time for zoom conferences to bring in remote collaborators in the morning and late afternoon. These conferences will be a chance for each working group to present their current work for questions and comment, and to set themselves goals for the next 12 hours. Finally, we will have a summing up and strategizing for next steps on Friday afternoon (we will officially end at 14:00 on Friday, though there will be an Apero afterwards).