Re: Outreach in the buildup to the hackathon

Michele De Rosa

Edited

It seems that not all the hackathon participants have filled up the doodle pool yet. We should have a date soon so please fill the doodle :)

I welcome Chris' suggestions about the management of the BONSAI organization. The general assembly seems to take place before the board though, therefore if implemented, they will be effective from next board meeting.
Perhaps, we also should define the criteria for waiving the membership fee to contributors (i.e. define "participants in BONSAI activities"). I wonder whether this would require changes to the statute.