Categories for Exiobase Activities and Flow Objects to enable Exploration #toolbox #ontology

as mentioned already to some of you,  I'm working on a tool that helps people without SPARQL know-how to explore large RDF data (like our Bonsai triplestore)

This tool works best when the objects to explore have assigned one or more categories (e.g., Italy is an EU country, while Canada is a North America).
Having these categories will also enable me to enrich the dataset with QB[1] and QB4OLAP annotations[2].

I've prepared an initial temporary categorization of Activity Types and Flow Objects in this google spreadsheet (2 sheets).
They are likely to be very wrong.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1In-ACKI3ddMwpmMpSplw0JzaliPy-kku2Xbto_CzYpk/edit?usp=sharing

Could you please provide me some better alternatives?
Now you should be able to comment, but if you provide me with an email address I will add you with edit permission.

If you have any further question, please let me know.
Thanks,
Matteo

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/
[2] https://github.com/lorenae/qb4olap