Re: Categories for Exiobase Activities and Flow Objects to enable Exploration #toolbox #ontology

Bo Weidema

It "covers" in the sense "includes" all economic ("industrial") activities, but Exiobase may in some cases be more detailed, in which case this is just an additional hierarchical level. In the same way, levels above could be added (to cover add markets and consumption activities to the industrial, thus to cover all human activities, and anotehr level even higher to cover also environmental mechanisms).

Best regards

Bo

Den 2019-10-30 kl. 13.44 skrev Matteo Lissandrini (AAU):

Thanks Bo,

it seems this does not cover all that we have  in Exiobase though...?

---
Matteo Lissandrini

Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University