Re: Categories for Exiobase Activities and Flow Objects to enable Exploration #toolbox #ontology

Konstantin Stadler

Hi.
I am currently on sick-leave but I can send you tables we used during the compilation on Friday/start next week.

Best
Konstantin

On 30 October 2019 14:39:24 CET, "Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)" <matteo@...> wrote:

Thanks Bo, Miguel,

do you think you can help me materialize this high-level correspondence table then?

Also, this is for activity or flow objects? We would need both..

Thanks,

Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini