Re: Categories for Exiobase Activities and Flow Objects to enable Exploration #toolbox #ontology

Miguel Fernández Astudillo

Hi Matteo

I think that would be the different sections of the CPC (central product classification). Classifing by “sections” is quite crude but relatively easy.

https://unstats.un.org/unsd/classifications/Econ/Download/In%20Text/CPCv2.1_complete(PDF)_English.pdf

I think (well, rather hope) there is a 1-1 correspondence with nace 2 / isic sections.

For example :

CPC section 0 : “agriculture, forestry and fishery products” corresponds to the activity “agriculture, forestry and fishing”

We have not done that correspondence yet.

Miguel

Miguel-Astudillo-vcard