Re: #rdf #issues #exiobase #issues #rdf #exiobase

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi Chris,

unfortunately half of what you say is alien to me, but I have the impression that this is about the numeric data that the RDF converter is handling.

Will this require to write from scratch the Exiobase RDF converter? do I understand correctly or is this about some other data?

Thanks,

Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini