Re: #rdf #issues #exiobase #issues #rdf #exiobase

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi Chris,

for how the data is now in the publicly available excel file, we can ignore for the SUPPLY, but we cannot "just ignore" the location for the USE table, we need to recompute the aggregates:

See https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/rdf/issues/4

---
Matteo Lissandrini

Department of Computer Science