Re: #rdf #issues #exiobase #issues #rdf #exiobase

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

>> Will this require to write from scratch the Exiobase RDF converter? do I understand correctly or is this about some other data?

> But we need to update this software anyway to a) make it a proper
> installable package, b) follow the URI schema that we are now using,
> and c) fill in all the "TODO"s in the code.

Ok, I had the task to update this script for the USE table, as per other email, but then I'm blocked until I have the new output.

This means that for now, the published data is only for the supply table.

We will need to re-sync for completing this work.

Thanks,