Re: Adding provenance #ontology #intro #provenance

so what is listed as case 1) by Bo is what Emil proposal is about.

The idea is to annotate provenance of the named graphs we have.

This is a first, necessary, step because without that the data in each named graph is "orphan" of any basic information required by provenance.

Emil will come up with a proposal on what we need to extend in our scripts in order to have this information, I think it will be a few additions to the arborist code.

Thanks,

Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini