Re: Adding provenance #ontology #intro #provenance

Emil Riis Hansen

Hello everyone,
I have made a proposed first implementation of provenance in the BONSAI project, including lineage information for flows, activityTypes, and locations as well as versioning of the activity (Arborist Script), used in the extraction of the data. I believe the implementation satisfies our initial requirements, or at least the requirements needed to write a resource paper regarding the BONSAI database. The proposal is very flexible, and can easily be extended or changed.

I would like to share the proposal by a pull quest. How do I get permission to do this?

Best regards
Emil