From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Mutel
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 8:00 AM
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bonsai] Presentation by Wes Ingwersen, US EPA - Friday, Nov. 22 - 15:00 CET/9:00 EST

Reminder that Wes will be presenting today in one hour.

Here are the connection data:

Time: Nov 22, 2019 03:00 PM Copenhagen

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/799298250

Meeting ID: 799 298 250
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acOELCujEO

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 23:26, Christopher Mutel <@cmutel> wrote:

Dear all-

I would like to invite Wes Ingwersen to present the work that the US
EPA is doing on open data infrastructure and associated efforts to the
BONSAI group. We have had a "hang out" on Friday afternoons before,
and that time works well for him, so those who are interested and
available are welcome to join.

Bo, can you send out a Zoom link?

-Chris

--