Re: Adding provenance #ontology #intro #provenance

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi Chris, Michele, everyone.

We would really like to get your input on Emil's pull request.

It is not a lot of code and it adds at least some minimum of metadata regarding the datasets and their provenance/lineage.

Please let us know if we can merge it in.

Thanks,

Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini