There have been several concerns about multiple communication channels in BONSAI which make it challenging to follow on what's going on and how to contribute.
To resolve this issue, I suggest some ground rules:BONSAI github
- All issues must be raised and discussed on our Github platform. Issues raised, opened or closed (as well as pull requests) will be automatically updated on the bonsai project board
- This will help everyone to visualize the progress in the overall project. I have already linked the main repositories to the project board.
- If there are issues that you would like to highlight in the community, you can of course write an email to the community with a link to the issue. So people address it directly on github.
- To announce, webinars, hackathons, workshops
- Meeting minutes
- Introduce new members
- Direct members towards specific issues which require discussion (important: only share the GitHub link for the specific issue)
- To be actively used only during Hackathons for informal quick communication
- Bonsai wiki documents the overall vision of the project. I will link Wiki sections to specific repositories where we have addressed the work suggested in the Wiki.
I hope this will help BONSAI members to navigate through the ongoing work on the BONSAI platform