toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thumbs up! My full support. When we have multiple channels of
cooperation/communication, it is so important that we use them for
clearly distinct purposes and cross-link whenever relevant.
Agneta's proposal point us in this direction.
Den 2019/12/09 kl. 16.38 skrev Agneta:
There have been several concerns about multiple communication
channels in BONSAI which make it challenging to follow on what's
going on and how to contribute.
To resolve this issue, I suggest some ground rules:
BONSAI github -
- All issues must be raised and discussed on our Github
platform. Issues raised, opened or closed (as well as pull
requests) will be automatically updated on the bonsai project
- This will help everyone to visualize the progress in the
overall project. I have already linked the main repositories
to the project board.
- If there are issues that you would like to highlight in the
community, you can of course write an email to the community
with a link to the issue. So people address it directly on
- To announce, webinars, hackathons, workshops
- Meeting minutes
- Introduce new members
- Direct members towards specific issues which require
discussion (important: only share the GitHub link
for the specific issue)
- To be actively used only during Hackathons for informal
- Bonsai wiki documents the overall vision of the project. I
will link Wiki sections to specific repositories where we have
addressed the work suggested in the Wiki.
I hope this will help BONSAI members to navigate through the
ongoing work on the BONSAI platform